Thursday, July 25, 2013

Family Vacation

Since my husband and I moved to Idaho a few years back there have been many changes in our family. One of these changes is our niece and her family living on the other side of the world due to military service. One of the great blessings in my husbands life is the fact that one of our niece's daughters was born on my husbands birthday. Last year when we were all together for our summer mini-family reunion my husband invited this little niece out for an ice cream date to celebrate their mutual birthdays. They had such a good time together that he is hoping to repeat the celebration when we go home this time. These precious times together are the things that childhood memories and traditions are made of and, as we get older, we treasure them as much as the children do, if not more. We will be away building more family memories over the next 10 days. I'll be back to my "post" in about two weeks. Blessings...


No comments: